• The GlitchMC Network is under going Revamp!

SnipingMaster

Corwinated

@SnipingMaster these are the main reasons why most of us dislike or hate the CosmicPvP enchants you seem to think are “balanced” and good for the server.

1) A balanced god set on any server should provide benefits to the player who is using it while still allowing other players to have some form of fighting chance. For example:
Most comp server gsets only give basic effects like Speed 2, Strength, Fire Resistance, Water Breathing, and in some cases Regeneration and Resistance. While these do give the player a huge advantage in PvP, they can still be killed if a player with plain gear is good enough.
On SaicoPvP, the only active affect that the custom enchants give is Resistance. Some other enchants have a small chance to buff you, but most of them are situational, for example.
BackStab - causes you to deal additional damage to opponents who are facing away from you.
Rivalry - Deals more damage to opponents using the opposite weapon (Axe vs Sword, Sword vs Axe, etc.)
Torrent? - You deal more damage when fighting in water.
Enhance - increases the effectiveness of healing items (health pots heal you for slightly more).
In addition to the Saico Enchants, players grind out a mask to use, the mask doesn’t get custom enchants but basically acts as a custom enchant as its own, for example:
Mooshroom Mask - chance to regenerate hearts for a short amount of time.
Enderman Mask - reduces pearl cooldown.
Horse Mask - Gives Speed (max 3)
Iron Golem - gives Health boost at price of also giving slowness 1.
Squid Mask - Chance to blind your opponent (I think)
Skeleton Horse Mask - gives speed (max 4)
Undead Horse Mask - gives speed (max 3) but can also give enemies slowness.
Bat Mask - allows you to fly in your claims.
When a Saico player confronts a player in plain p4/p5, the fight can easily go either way. A god set on saico only takes around 20% less damage then normal and deals around 20% more, it’s a pretty big buff but it’s not impossible to beat.

CosmicPvP enchants, like the ones used on here, are super unbalanced, and heavily driven on luck. As someone who used to play Cosmic, I’ve been in Demi/Gset fights where everything was fine until someone finally got their Divine Immolation enchant to activate, causing them to deal tremendous damage and in some cases even 3-4 shot other god set players. When these enchants do not activate, a fight can last 15-20 minutes or until one player decides they’ve had enough and just run away, there’s a reason so many people try to trap on Cosmic, it’s because it’s the only way you’re going to be able to kill another person in Gset.
In addition, it is quite literally Impossible to kill a Gset player if you aren’t in a Gset, even a 13/14 lore set will only gain you a couple seconds in a fight with someone using a meta set. A normal player with a gkit or anything less then 10 lore is more than likely getting 2-3 tapped regardless of what set they’re using, there is no possible way for someone in plain p5 to even lift a finger against someone in gkit or better.

2) The majority of the actual players have come from Comp/SaicoPvP servers, I came from Saico, Leo came from the archon, Idk where beta came from tbh, SnyderBean came from Saico, Cliqa came from Saico, Drabber came from Saico, most of Obraxis came from either Saico or 3-5 roster servers. We are all used to more balanced sets with less enchants and are all super annoyed with the madness that is the CosmicPvP set system.

3) I really don’t know what else I need to say to get my point across to you, the god sets are overpowered on here and you literally cannot prove otherwise. Instead of just going straight to “No, out of the question.” Consider what a more balanced enchant system would do for the server if you advertised and people from Saico and comp servers came. I get that you want it to be a Cosmic/Saico mix, but think about how many other people are trying to do cosmic stuff already, Saico has just as much good features and you can still include things from cosmic like Slot bot tickets n’ such. I’m not trying to tell you that you have to completely expunge Cosmic from the server, just that the server would be better without some of the things cosmic brings.

SoloIcyy

@SnipingMaster these are the main reasons why most of us dislike or hate the CosmicPvP enchants you seem to think are “balanced” and good for the server.

1) A balanced god set on any server should provide benefits to the player who is using it while still allowing other players to have some form of fighting chance. For example:
Most comp server gsets only give basic effects like Speed 2, Strength, Fire Resistance, Water Breathing, and in some cases Regeneration and Resistance. While these do give the player a huge advantage in PvP, they can still be killed if a player with plain gear is good enough.
On SaicoPvP, the only active affect that the custom enchants give is Resistance. Some other enchants have a small chance to buff you, but most of them are situational, for example.
BackStab - causes you to deal additional damage to opponents who are facing away from you.
Rivalry - Deals more damage to opponents using the opposite weapon (Axe vs Sword, Sword vs Axe, etc.)
Enhance - increases the effectiveness of healing items (health pots heal you for slightly more).
In addition to the Saico Enchants, players grind out a mask to use, the mask doesn’t get custom enchants but basically acts as a custom enchant as its own, for example:
When a Saico player confronts a player in plain p4/p5, the fight can easily go either way. A god set on saico only takes around 20% less damage then normal and deals around 20% more, it’s a pretty big buff but it’s not impossible to beat.

CosmicPvP enchants, like the ones used on here, are super unbalanced, and heavily driven on luck. As someone who used to play Cosmic, I’ve been in Demi/Gset fights where everything was fine until someone finally got their Divine Immolation enchant to activate, causing them to deal tremendous damage and in some cases even 3-4 shot other god set players. When these enchants do not activate, a fight can last 15-20 minutes or until one player decides they’ve had enough and just run away, there’s a reason so many people try to trap on Cosmic, it’s because it’s the only way you’re going to be able to kill another person in Gset.
In addition, it is quite literally Impossible to kill a Gset player if you aren’t in a Gset, even a 13/14 lore set will only gain you a couple seconds in a fight with someone using a meta set. A normal player with a gkit or anything less then 10 lore is more than likely getting 2-3 tapped regardless of what set they’re using, there is no possible way for someone in plain p5 to even lift a finger against someone in gkit or better.

2) The majority of the actual players have come from Comp/SaicoPvP servers, I came from Saico, Leo came from the archon, Idk where beta came from tbh, SnyderBean came from Saico, Cliqa came from Saico, Drabber came from Saico, most of Obraxis came from either Saico or 3-5 roster servers. We are all used to more balanced sets with less enchants and are all super annoyed with the madness that is the CosmicPvP set system.

3) I really don’t know what else I need to say to get my point across to you, the god sets are overpowered on here and you literally cannot prove otherwise. Instead of just going straight to “No, out of the question.” Consider what a more balanced enchant system would do for the server if you advertised and people from Saico and comp servers came. I get that you want it to be a Cosmic/Saico mix, but think about how many other people are trying to do cosmic stuff already, Saico has just as much good features and you can still include things from cosmic like Slot bot tickets n’ such. I’m not trying to tell you that you have to completely expunge Cosmic from the server, just that the server would be better without some of the things cosmic brings.
agreed

Jewy

100% agreed , cosmic enchants are extremely unbalanced , I've raided some kids in the past and the second they would fight me the raid was over bc u just cannot force raid kids who have a set that took them a week to make , it's way too op and gives people no chance to compete other than offline raid

Corwinated

100% agreed , cosmic enchants are extremely unbalanced , I've raided some kids in the past and the second they would fight me the raid was over bc u just cannot force raid kids who have a set that took them a week to make , it's way too op and gives people no chance to compete other than offline raid
^^, I mean, that’s what the server is at this point, you cannot online raid anyone because it’s too difficult to kill anybody and they can patch very easily.
If there’s multiple factions with god sets it just turns into a trapping game, since you’re basically Immortal as long as you don’t let your armor break.

SoloIcyy

he still hasn't replied...

Electus_Deo

Sr.Admin
My opinion: First is that this server isn't a comp server at the moment, regardless of what people think. Not enough people plain and simple. We are working towards of that. The unbalanced enchantment system, from my understanding, has been an issue since it was added. You think he doesn't listen but he does.

See I made a poll about removing cosmic enchants and a lot of people got mad about it, plus we are a cosmic test and saico test so like if we remove our cosmic enchants we’ll start to lean toward saico more, this revamp that we have going on right now may help your concern with pvp, not gonna say anything just it would help more if you could maybe help me by like explaining a way to keep cosmic enchants but make it balanced and fun, I could add larger cooldowns, lower chances, I could lower the amount of enchants allowed on each piece, I’d like to keep cosmic enchants so we don’t lean toward saico more and turn into fully saico, I’m a cosmic player myself never played saico I know Skrim is a cosmic player as well, I’m sure I can figure something out to make the whole player base happy.

See I made a poll about removing cosmic enchants and a lot of people got mad about it, plus we are a cosmic test and saico test so like if we remove our cosmic enchants we’ll start to lean toward saico more, this revamp that we have going on right now may help your concern with pvp, not gonna say anything just it would help more if you could maybe help me by like explaining a way to keep cosmic enchants but make it balanced and fun, I could add larger cooldowns, lower chances, I could lower the amount of enchants allowed on each piece, I’d like to keep cosmic enchants so we don’t lean toward saico more and turn into fully saico, I’m a cosmic player myself never played saico I know Skrim is a cosmic player as well, I’m sure I can figure something out to make the whole player base happy.
Maybe we’ll make a new comp realm with only comp enchants soon I don’t know 👀

SoloIcyy

there is no way to keep cosmic enchants. every server that has tried balancing cosmic enchants has failed miserablely.