• The GlitchMC Network is under going Revamp!

Implemented SandBot Change

Would you like this to be implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jewy

What is your suggestion?
SandBot Change

Where would this suggestion be implemented?
Corrupt

How would this suggestion improve where it is implemented?
It Would Balance Raiding

Extra Information (If needed)
So last map me and my faction (nike) had acces to sand bots as we had won a event , this have us a pretty big adventage when it came to force raiding as we didn't have to refill sand , sandbots should be added to the in-game shop for 500.000$ , also the limit should be set to 6 as some factions might have 4 counters in their base and they would like to have all counters ready to go if needed and maybe 2 cannons , also the range on the bots should be higher , usually it's 32x32 in each direction which is really nice if u have big cannons , meaning you don't have to use 2 bots for a few missing blocks . This would be a really nice change to balance gameplay

Jewy

True , it could even be 5mil , sand bots are very worth it so any price is fine tbh , if u go 3-5 mil the range should be decently high so u don't need a lot of them

Jewy

Yap, we've personally had it that someone forgot them in a cannon or something , that would be a good way to punish players as it would cost a decent but

RedW0lfStone

Developer
Yap, we've personally had it that someone forgot them in a cannon or something , that would be a good way to punish players as it would cost a decent but
Trust me I know lol we tried all things like cegging, trying to interact but nothing :/

TheHiddenEvil

GlitchMC Owner
Owner
Sands bot have been added to Raid Shop. Being able to steal other players Sandbot will be added soon.

Moved to Accepted Suggestions