Denied revamping the entire gset scene (changing up the enchants)

Would you like this to be implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kratkepr

What is your suggestion?
revamping the entire gset scene (changing up the enchants)

Where would this suggestion be implemented?
All Realms

How would this suggestion improve where it is implemented?
people hate spending time on gsets though they help a lot, holy white scrolls are also a big part of the gset scene making it so its almost impossible to kill a gset and obtain the gset. I Revamping the enchant scene entirely will revamp gsets and how pvping in gsets works, this server is mainly a saico / cosmic inspired server and the enchants from cosmic are way too op. I have an idea for enchants and thats to have enchants like archon where its just health boost, strength, and speed. Having more enchants is fine but having too many enchants is bad making fighting a gset (without having a gset) almost impossible.

Extra Information (If needed)
Nothing really just saying this will change pvp a lot

Jewy

I've made a suggestion similar to this one as gets are no fun to make , are no fun to pvp in and there is no way to loose in pvp and skill isn't needed , but the cosmic kids cry about it bc that would mean they have to get good at the game

PatButter

They definitely need to be simpler. Make fewer enchants, that do more important things. Similar to said, how you can only have up to 4 on a normal set while on here you can have a way too many.

Jewy

The issue is , on pot enchants u have like 6-8 enchants and they do 6-8 effects (speed , jump Boost , water Breathing , night vision , strength , fire Resistance , strength , repair etc.) On here u can have 70 enchants on ur armor and u get : speed 3 , strength 3 ,jump Boost 7 and fire res , enchants arent really fun and boring

Jewy

The only difference these enchants do is it forces you to make a full list on which enchants go on what other then that it's worse

Jewy

For example , look at universemcs custom enchants , they are comp styled pot enchants but to make it a little more fun for ppl that enjoy cosmic enchants there is a enchant that puts you in cobwebs for 2 seconds or blinds you for 3 , these things would be nice to have for the ppl that enjoy cosmic pvp , and for the comp / HCF players enchants are balanced meaning it's nothing too overpowered and still skill based

For example , look at universemcs custom enchants , they are comp styled pot enchants but to make it a little more fun for ppl that enjoy cosmic enchants there is a enchant that puts you in cobwebs for 2 seconds or blinds you for 3 , these things would be nice to have for the ppl that enjoy cosmic pvp , and for the comp / HCF players enchants are balanced meaning it's nothing too overpowered and still skill based
See I’m a hcf player and understand your suggestion completely, but I’m not gonna remove enchants, it’s a cosmic test for a reason, what I can do is nerf the enchants and make it a little easier (I nerfed 2 yesterday) I just needa know what ones to nerf, plus we’ll have more realms once donos go up including a seperate faction realm with no duping and more balanced stuff as in prolly less enchants.

Jewy

That would be really nice , make it imperial set a little weaker , 70% damage deduction is too strong

Status
Not open for further replies.