Would you like this to be implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corwinated

What is your suggestion?
Nerf or Remove Duping.

Where would this suggestion be implemented?
Corrupt Realm

How would this suggestion improve where it is implemented?
The server has shown a very unique bit of gameplay by combining SaicoPvPs Headhunting system with the Custom Enchants and sets of CosmicPvP. This combination is the main reason I’ve found GlitchMC to be an interesting server, the duping was only interesting for about 2 days until I realized that it was the only efficient way to make money on the server.

This goes back to my suggestion about buffing spawners. There is no Endgame on this server, getting level 20 just means you can finally place the Spawners you got from duping for 2 weeks straight and have more faction value.

Duping is the best way, and only way to really make any money on the server, my faction (Apollo) has AFKed our 8 Witch Spawners and 2 Endermen for hours just to make a couple million, while the rest of us were at spawn opening Saphire keys for a million every 2-3 minutes.

Unless Spawners receive a massive buff, which they shouldn’t need without duping.
By taking away /dupe, the absurd amount of Spawners and money that comes from crates will be much less and much more managable, you could still leave a way to get crates through voting daily, as well as rank up rewards. Keys would still be quite common on the server, but not so common that they destroy the economy. Lessen the amount of Iron Golems in the glitch key since it seems kind of OP to get 125Mil in value every time you win the IGs, reduce it to like 5 Iron Golems, but also add maybe an Enderman Spawner or Ghast spawner to the possible rewards.

I feel like a lot of people leave after a day or two just due to the fact that the server is ridiculously OP and generous when it comes to how much stuff you can get worth out doing any work. I’ve even talked to most of the members in my faction and they say the enjoy the grind more than the random duping of keys.

I’m well aware that I’m typing a lot but it’s a change that I feel would be better for the server, maybe not better for the current top factions, but better for the server and the new players that come to each map.
So many people probably come to the server, realize that there’s a p2w option that allows you to dupe all the dupable keys, then leave since no amount of grinding can get you that.
If the economy was based mostly on making large farms and grinding mobs, people would probably enjoy it more.

As for the PvP side of the server, if there was no duping, sets would be more valuable, at my current level, me and my faction can easily whip up 20 full sets in a day just by using the duped books we keep around the base, we don’t need to open keys or buy more books from /enchanter because we already have a stack of each one. The removal of book dupe alone would at least make sets a little harder to grind, and every set would be precious to it’s creator, instead of the average active player having 2 Festive sets that they never feel like they need to use, and 20+ Supreme/Dragon sets that they can use as Fodder for any pvp fight they go to without being worried about losing them.

Extra Information (If needed)
That’s all I have to say, and I already know how people will respond, since other Players never see these suggestions, I expect nothing but a list of reasons why AFK spawners are already good enough from people like Assassins, who only have like double the amount of AFK spawners that I have. I’m just trying to be honest and help the server, I even know a few people who got interested when I talked about it, but then lost all of their interest the absolute second I mentioned the duping.

GlitchMC doesn’t have to be a dupe server, when it’s already unique in the content mixup that it has.
Please consider my suggestion as if you were a newer member of the server, and not a long time #1 faction member or staff member.

RedW0lfStone

Developer
What is your suggestion?
Nerf or Remove Duping.

Where would this suggestion be implemented?
Corrupt Realm

How would this suggestion improve where it is implemented?
The server has shown a very unique bit of gameplay by combining SaicoPvPs Headhunting system with the Custom Enchants and sets of CosmicPvP. This combination is the main reason I’ve found GlitchMC to be an interesting server, the duping was only interesting for about 2 days until I realized that it was the only efficient way to make money on the server.

This goes back to my suggestion about buffing spawners. There is no Endgame on this server, getting level 20 just means you can finally place the Spawners you got from duping for 2 weeks straight and have more faction value.

Duping is the best way, and only way to really make any money on the server, my faction (Apollo) has AFKed our 8 Witch Spawners and 2 Endermen for hours just to make a couple million, while the rest of us were at spawn opening Saphire keys for a million every 2-3 minutes.

Unless Spawners receive a massive buff, which they shouldn’t need without duping.
By taking away /dupe, the absurd amount of Spawners and money that comes from crates will be much less and much more managable, you could still leave a way to get crates through voting daily, as well as rank up rewards. Keys would still be quite common on the server, but not so common that they destroy the economy. Lessen the amount of Iron Golems in the glitch key since it seems kind of OP to get 125Mil in value every time you win the IGs, reduce it to like 5 Iron Golems, but also add maybe an Enderman Spawner or Ghast spawner to the possible rewards.

I feel like a lot of people leave after a day or two just due to the fact that the server is ridiculously OP and generous when it comes to how much stuff you can get worth out doing any work. I’ve even talked to most of the members in my faction and they say the enjoy the grind more than the random duping of keys.

I’m well aware that I’m typing a lot but it’s a change that I feel would be better for the server, maybe not better for the current top factions, but better for the server and the new players that come to each map.
So many people probably come to the server, realize that there’s a p2w option that allows you to dupe all the dupable keys, then leave since no amount of grinding can get you that.
If the economy was based mostly on making large farms and grinding mobs, people would probably enjoy it more.

As for the PvP side of the server, if there was no duping, sets would be more valuable, at my current level, me and my faction can easily whip up 20 full sets in a day just by using the duped books we keep around the base, we don’t need to open keys or buy more books from /enchanter because we already have a stack of each one. The removal of book dupe alone would at least make sets a little harder to grind, and every set would be precious to it’s creator, instead of the average active player having 2 Festive sets that they never feel like they need to use, and 20+ Supreme/Dragon sets that they can use as Fodder for any pvp fight they go to without being worried about losing them.

Extra Information (If needed)
That’s all I have to say, and I already know how people will respond, since other Players never see these suggestions, I expect nothing but a list of reasons why AFK spawners are already good enough from people like Assassins, who only have like double the amount of AFK spawners that I have. I’m just trying to be honest and help the server, I even know a few people who got interested when I talked about it, but then lost all of their interest the absolute second I mentioned the duping.

GlitchMC doesn’t have to be a dupe server, when it’s already unique in the content mixup that it has.
Please consider my suggestion as if you were a newer member of the server, and not a long time #1 faction member or staff member.
Duping is not the only way of making money in fact my faction hardly dupes and we have plenty of money when we need it

AussieOzzie

Honestly, I don't dupe at all lmao, can't be bothered but I agree with High Security, nerfing it a little bit would be sufficient. We can't get rid of it because it's one of main features of the server. As much as I do want to get rid of it, It is a main feature. If you wait long enough, there might be another faction server on dupemc where duping can be only dupe blocks or limited to something.

Regards
Aussie.

Jewy

I definitely agree with you , in my opinion duping should be removed entirely as I myself am not the biggest fan of it , cane or cactus would be way more fun , cane is something everyone can grind and make money , cactus would be something players build for 1 week or so and afk for the rest of the map , which makes players work for money and a stable economy, the current eco is just opening keys which don't even give you good items , head hunting should be nerfed (less xp needed ) and cactus should be the main eco with cane being a side eco to get money for the cactus farm

Status
Not open for further replies.