• No

• Maybe (Needs tweaking)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImRenty

What is your suggestion?
remove /near

Where would this suggestion be implemented?
Corrupt Realm [Factions], Paradise Realm [Skyblock], All Realms

How would this suggestion improve where it is implemented?
Its to overpowered people with max rank can find you invis and I cant do anything when they are around and they see me when Im invis and its getting annoying

Extra Information (If needed)
its overpowered

Corwinated

What is your suggestion?
remove /near

Its to overpowered people with max rank can find you invis and I cant do anything when they are around and they see me when Im invis and its getting annoying

its overpowered
I’m pretty sure some people literally run this command every 30 seconds or so even when they’re just grinding cane or a mob, so I agree that it should be removed.
Go check your walls people.

RedW0lfStone

Developer
I wouldn't say remove completely but I would say add a cooldown to it. It is far too useful of a feature to remove entirely

Xolo

What is your suggestion?
remove /near

its overpowered
Just make a gset? If you're getting attempted on this server u just need to be on and in a gset and patch for 10 minutes they will just run out of tnt

Corwinated

Just make a gset? If you're getting attempted on this server u just need to be on and in a gset and patch for 10 minutes they will just run out of tnt
This has nothing to do with gsets and tnt.
Literally some people will spam this command instead of checking walls, essentially I’d call it a way of wall checking while idle.

ImRenty

This has nothing to do with gsets and tnt.
Literally some people will spam this command instead of checking walls, essentially I’d call it a way of wall checking while idle.
This is the exact reason I want it removed cause people wall check with it to much and its to op all the person has to do is just come on to Minecraft type /near and they will know if someone is setting up on them and then they come out and counter

Xolo

This is the exact reason I want it removed cause people wall check with it to much and its to op all the person has to do is just come on to Minecraft type /near and they will know if someone is setting up on them and then they come out and counter
Do you think it's like a 1.5k blocks near or smth? I could be setting up a cannon 300 blocks away from you and you will not see it. I got no idea why u crying about it

RedW0lfStone

Developer
Do you think it's like a 1.5k blocks near or smth? I could be setting up a cannon 300 blocks away from you and you will not see it. I got no idea why u crying about it
Because we got into his cannon box and killed him when he was invis and he’s being salty

Status
Not open for further replies.