Would you like this to be implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewy

What is your suggestion?
Custom Enchants

Where would this suggestion be implemented?
All Realms

How would this suggestion improve where it is implemented?
Sets Would Be A Little Easier To Get ( If Wanted ) And PvPing Would Be Skill Based

Extra Information (If needed)
As Of Rn , The Main Effects You Get From Sets Are:

Fire Resistance
Speed
Jump Boost
Water Breathing
Strength

(Didn't count debuffs as they have no point bc of bless sets and /bless )

The server should switch to a pot enchants System meaning

Strength 2
Speed 2
Jump Boost 2
Fire Resistance 1
Water Breathing 1
Night Vision

Also Max Prot And Sharpness Should Be Protection 6 Sharpness 6 , which should only be obtainable from koth loot , meaning of you capture a koth you get a key , which gives you the chance to win 1 item at a time so koth sets are very rare and not something everyone has acces to but require skill and dedication , doing this would also encourage skill based pvp as everyone has the chance to get a set wether it's a new / comp player or a cosmic player , i myself struggled with all the enchants at first as there are just so many that are the end of the day give the same effect , base defences wouldn't be all about getting 3 tapped by a zenith kid or bc you weren't able to see your hearts anymore

Pros :

Encourages PvP
Skill Based Fights And Raids/Defences
Simpler System
New Players

Cons :

None

This server doesn't need to just be a cosmic test or saico copy or whatever ppl wanna call it , it could be its own thing and this would be one of those things to make it better and more fun to play

RedW0lfStone

Developer
We don’t want god sets to be something easy to get we want them to be a grinding thing and down the line we have plans that will make them more late game obtainable

Jewy

It's not fun if you have to grind them for 3 days just to be unkillable , noone is gonna want to pvp as noone can die , you make a set once and never loose it , pvp isn't skill based it's just about who spends more time on a set , u could go afk and u won't die atm , having sets be obtainable for everyone would balance the gameplay for everyone , and if ur a grindy person u can ofc grind koths for the top gear and have some pvp on the way there as instead of sitting in ur 5x5 obby box with chesta filled with enchants u actually get to work for it

RedW0lfStone

Developer
Set making isn’t just one set there are many sets some better then others. I do agree that holy scrolls need to have a higher rarity though

Jewy

See that's the thing , players can either open crates for days to get lvls for a set or the way I introduced by going out and fighting for it and having fun on the way there

What is your suggestion?
Custom Enchants

Where would this suggestion be implemented?
All Realms

How would this suggestion improve where it is implemented?
Sets Would Be A Little Easier To Get ( If Wanted ) And PvPing Would Be Skill Based

Extra Information (If needed)
As Of Rn , The Main Effects You Get From Sets Are:

Fire Resistance
Speed
Jump Boost
Water Breathing
Strength

(Didn't count debuffs as they have no point bc of bless sets and /bless )

The server should switch to a pot enchants System meaning

Strength 2
Speed 2
Jump Boost 2
Fire Resistance 1
Water Breathing 1
Night Vision

Also Max Prot And Sharpness Should Be Protection 6 Sharpness 6 , which should only be obtainable from koth loot , meaning of you capture a koth you get a key , which gives you the chance to win 1 item at a time so koth sets are very rare and not something everyone has acces to but require skill and dedication , doing this would also encourage skill based pvp as everyone has the chance to get a set wether it's a new / comp player or a cosmic player , i myself struggled with all the enchants at first as there are just so many that are the end of the day give the same effect , base defences wouldn't be all about getting 3 tapped by a zenith kid or bc you weren't able to see your hearts anymore

Pros :

Encourages PvP
Skill Based Fights And Raids/Defences
Simpler System
New Players

Cons :

None

This server doesn't need to just be a cosmic test or saico copy or whatever ppl wanna call it , it could be its own thing and this would be one of those things to make it better and more fun to play
Not making sets easier to get custom enchants are fine, just gotta make it harder to get tbh, not making it easier, it’s alrdy easy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.