GlitchMC [Corrupt Realm]
Corrupt Realm [Map #10] will be released on Saturday, December 11th, 2021 at 3 PM EST
Corrupt Realm [Map #10] will be released on Saturday, December 11th, 2021 at 3 PM EST
➜ Map Length:
This Map will last around 3 weeks long and will end on Sunday, January 2nd, 2022 at 3 PM EST. Havoc Mode will be unleashed a day before reset (Saturday, January 1st, 2022 at 3 PM EST).
- The Overworld Dimension will be 5k x 5k [Semi-Flat World]
- The End Dimension will be 3k x 3k [Flat World]
Note: Corner rewards will be available at both the Overworld or End Dimension Corners.
➜ General Information:
- Faction Size: 5 Man Faction. Unlimited Roster
- Faction Power: 600
- Faction Relationships: 0 Ally, 0 Truces
- Economy: Darkzone, Forgotten Zone [Head Hunting Level 6+] & Raiding Outpost [Sugar Cane as a Farming Alternative]
- Enchanted Lake or Mines as other alternatives [/warp pvp]
- Buffer Limit: 20 Chunk Buffer
- Regens: Disabled
- Cannon Speed: 3s Cannoning [Raiding and Countering]
- Left & Right Shooting: Disabled
- Faction Shields: 18 Hour Shields
➜ End Dimension Release:
The End Dimension will be released on Sunday, December 12th, 2021 at 3 PM EST.
(The End Release Countdown can be viewed with /endrelease)
➜ Raiding Outpost Release:
The Raiding Outpost Dimension will be released on Sunday, December 12th, 2021 at 3 PM EST.
(The Raiding Outpost Release Countdown can be viewed with /rorelease)
➜ Grace Period:
Grace Period will last 4 days and will end on Wednesday, December 15th, 2021 at 3 PM EST,
during this time TNT, Creeper Eggs, and any other explosions will be disabled.
(Grace Period countdown can still be viewed with /grace time)
➜ Faction Top Payouts:
• Faction Top #1
If the donation goal of $250 is reached before payouts
➥ Faction Top #1 will receive $100 PayPal & 1x Custom Faction Title.
If the donation goal is not reached before payouts Faction Top #1 will receive.
➥ Faction Top #1 will receive $125 BuyCraft Store Credit, 1x Ender Vault, & 1x Custom Faction Title.
• Faction Top #2
➥ Faction Top #2 will receive $50 BuyCraft Store Credit.
• Faction Top #3
➥ Faction Top #3 will receive $25 BuyCraft Store Credit.
➜ Economy Changes:
The following Economy changes for Map 10 can be found below.
- Basic Tier: Sheep - [$50 ➜ $20/ea]
- Advanced Tier: SilverFish - [$100 ➜ $50/ea]
- Extreme Tier: Magma Cube - [$150 ➜ $125/ea]
- Divine Tier: Iron Golem - [$200 ➜ $750/ea]
- Witch Essence - [$50 ➜ $75/ea]
- Ghast Essence - [$150 ➜ $125/ea]
- Enderman Essence - [$200 ➜ $775/ea]
- Basic Tier:
- Pig Spawner - [$25,000 ➜ $25,000 - Price/Value Remain the Same]
- Wolf Spawner - [$30,000 ➜ $30,000 - Price/Value Remain the Same]
- Ocelot Spawner - [$32,500 ➜ $35.000]
- Rabbit Spawner - [$37,500 ➜ $45,000]
- Sheep Spawner - [$45,000 ➜ $50,000]
- Advanced Tier:
- Chicken Spawner - [$55,000 ➜ $60,000]
- Cow Spawner - [$65,000 ➜ $75,000]
- Mushroom Cow Spawner - [$75,000 ➜ $80,000]
- Horse Spawner - [$90,000 ➜ $90,000 - Price/Value Remain the Same]
- Silverfish Spawner - [$100,000 ➜ $100,000 - Price/Value Remain the Same
- Extreme Tier:
- Spider Spawner - [$250,000 ➜ $150,000]
- Cave Spider Spawner - [$280,000 ➜ $250,000]
- Zombie Spawner - [$325,000 ➜ $350,000]
- Skeleton Spawner - [$375,000 ➜ $450,000]
- Magma Cube Spawner - [$500,000 ➜ $500,000 - Price/Value Remain the Same]
- Divine Tier:
- Villager Spawner - [$700,000 ➜ $750,000]
- Zombie Pigman Spawner - [$800,000 ➜ $875,000]
- Blaze Spawner - [$950,000 ➜ $950,000 - Price/Value Remain the Same]
- Creeper Spawner - [$1,500,000 ➜ $1,450,000]
- Iron Golem Spawner - [$5,000,000 ➜ $2,000,000]
- Essence Tier [Faction Top Value]:
- Witch Spawner - [$500,000 ➜ $500,000 - Price/Value Remain the Same]
- Ghast Spawner - [$500,000 ➜ $1,500,000]
- Enderman Spawner - [$500,000 ➜ $2,500,000]
- Cactus - [$5 ➜ $0.25/ea]
- Sugar Canes - [$35/ea]
- Melons - [$15 ➜ $4/ea]
- Pumpkin - [$35 ➜ $3/ea]
- TNT - [$75 ➜ $40/ea]
- Cobblestone Gen Blocks:
- Pseudo Vertical Cobblestone - [$100 ➜ $150 per use]
- Pseudo Horizontal Cobblestone - [$100 ➜ $150 per use]
- Obsidian Gen Blocks:
- Vertical Obsidian - [$2,000 ➜ $500 per use]
- Horizontal Obsidian - [$2,000 ➜ $500 per use]
- Pseudo Vertical Obsidian - [$2,000 ➜ $1,250 per use]
- Pseudo Horizontal Obsidian - [$2,000 ➜ $1,250 per use]
- Sand Gen Blocks:
- Vertical Sand - [$500 ➜ $250 per use]
- Pseudo Vertical Sand - [$500 ➜ $300 per use]
- Netherrack Gen Blocks:
- Pseudo Horizontal Netherrack - [$100 ➜ $150 per use]
- Ice Gen Blocks:
- Horizontal Ice - [$500 ➜ $200 per use]
- Pseudo Horizontal Ice - [$500 ➜ $250 per use]
- Dirt Gen Blocks:
- Horizontal Dirt - [$100 ➜ $200 per use]
- Pseudo Horizontal Dirt - [$100 ➜ $250 per use]
- Slab Gen Blocks:
- Horizontal Slab - [$100 ➜ $400 per use]
- Pseudo Horizontal Slab - [$100 ➜ $450 per use]
- Impure Coal - [$20/ea]
- Impure Iron - [$40/ea]
- Impure Gold - [$50/ea]
- Impure Diamond - [$75/ea]
- Impure Emerald - [$100/ea]
- Impure Quartz - [$150/ea]
- Pure Coal - [$200/ea]
- Pure Iron - [$300/ea]
- Pure Gold - [$400/ea]
- Pure Diamond - [$500/ea]
- Pure Emerald - [$1,000/ea]
- Pure Quartz - [$1,500/ea]
- Fish - [$250/ea]
- Salmon - [$300/ea]
- Pufferfish - [$400/ea]
- Clownfish - [$450/ea]
- Squid - [$700/ea]
- Prismarine Shard - [$750/ea]
- Deluxe Fish - [$1,000/ea]
- Deluxe Salmon - [$1,500/ea]
- Enchanted Fish - [$2,500/ea]
- Enchanted Salmon - [$3,000/ea]
- Arcane Pufferfish - [$5,000/ea]
- Arcane Clownfish - [$5,500/ea]
- Deluxe Arcane Fish - [$10,000/ea]
- Deluxe Arcane Salmon - [$15,000/ea]
- Divine Fish - [$35,000/ea]
- Divine Salmon - [$40,000/ea]
- Divine Pufferfish - [$75,000/ea]
- Divine Clownfish - [$80,000/ea]
- Deluxe Divine Fish - [$95,000/ea]
- Deluxe Divine Salmon - [$100,000/ea]
- Deluxe Divine Pufferfish - [$125,000/ea]
- Deluxe Divine Clownfish - [$150,000/ea]
- Orb of Forgotten Souls - [$500,000/ea]
➜ Introducing the Raiding Outpost:
This outpost is different from many other outposts that were built by the dwarfs that once roamed the lands as it can only be captured by raiding it. Those who capture the Raiding Outpost will receive the outpost passive perks and automated rewards. Do you dare to attempt to capture the raiding outpost and steal it from your foes? (/warp raidingoutpost)
- Raiding Outpost Passive Perks:
The following perks you will receive from the Raiding Outpost upon capturing it are listed below.
- Potion Effects: Resistance I
- EXP Booster: 2x
The following automated rewards you will receive from the Raiding Outpost are listed below.
- Every 15 Minutes: $20,000,000
- Every 1 Hour: 1x Wealth Loot Bag
Note: Only the Faction Leaders & Co Leaders can claim these rewards. To claim these rewards, you will need to do /routpost claim.
- Raiding Outpost Lootbag:
The following rewards you will receive from the Raiding Outpost Lootbag are listed below.
Note: Upon capture, only the Faction Leader will receive the Raiding Outpost lootbag.
➜ Introducing the Dark Zone:
Introducing the Dark Zone. This Zone will be introducing a new views on the economy. But be warned, once entered you must survive and find the Exit Portal to Escape.
Dark Zone Minion:
In the Dark Zone you will be able to find the Dark Zone Minion. Killing these mobs will have a chance of dropping 1x - 3x Dark Zone Flesh. Which can be sold to the Dark Zone Merchant located at the Mystical Shops for $2,500 each.
The Corrupted Lake:
The Corrupted Lake is located inside the Dark Zone. This lake is not like any ordinary lake. This lake is said to be filled with fishes that has been Infected due to the Dark Zone waters.
- Infected Fish - [$1,500/ea]
- Infected Salmon - [$2,000/ea]
- Infected Pufferfish - [$2,500/ea]
- Infected Clownfish - [$3,000/ea]
- Infected Squid - [$5,000/ea]
- Drowned Fish - [$7,000/ea]
- Drowned Salmon - [$8,000/ea]
- Shadow Pufferfish - [$12,000/ea]
- Shadow Clownfish - [$15,000/ea]
- Cursed Shard - [$40,000/ea]
- Chaotic Fish - [$75,000/ea]
- Chaotic Salmon - [$85,000/ea]
- Chaotic Squid - [$95,000/ea]
- Darkened Infected Fish - [$125,000/ea]
- Darkened Infected Salmon - [$125,000/ea]
- Darkened Infected Pufferfish - [$175,000/ea]
- Darkened Infected Clownfish - [$200,000/ea]
- Scroll of the Abyss - [$500,000/ea]
- Sacred Map of the Abyss - [$750,000/ea]
The Cursed Mines:
These Mines located in the Dark Zone had once held precious gems until they had been shattered by the Dark Zone Curse and are now controlled by the Dark Zone Minions.
- Shattered Coal - [$2,000/ea]
- Shattered Iron - [$2,200/ea]
- Shattered Gold - [$2,500/ea]
- Shattered Diamond - [$2,700/ea]
- Shattered Emerald - [$2,800/ea]
- Shattered Quartz - [$3,000/ea]
- Darkness Coal - [$3,200/ea]
- Darkness Iron - [$3,500/ea]
- Darkness Gold - [$3,700/ea]
- Darkness Diamond - [$4,000/ea]
- Darkness Emerald - [$4,500/ea]
- Darkness Quartz - [$5,000/ea]
➜ Introducing the Forgotten Zone:
This Zone was said to have been once popular until something had struck it leading to it being forgotten. Beware, once you enter you must locate the Portal in order to escape while being alive.
- Head Hunting Level 6 +
This army was said to have been protecting this land for the past decades.
- Forgotten Bones - [$6,000/ea]
This lake had been said to have existed for many decades.
- Abandoned Fish - [$2,500/ea]
- Abandoned Salmon - [$3,000/ea]
- Abandoned Pufferfish - [$3,500/ea]
- Abandoned Clownfish - [$5,000/ea]
- Abandoned Squid - [$7,500/ea]
- Golden Fish - [$8,500/ea]
- Golden Salmon - [$10,000/ea]
- Diamond Pufferfish - [$15,000/ea]
- Diamond Clownfish - [$40,000/ea]
- Enchanted Shard - [$75,000/ea]
- Sparkling Fish - [$85,000/ea]
- Fish Barrel - [$95,000/ea]
- Salmon Barrel - [$100,000/ea]
- Treasured Fish - [$125,000/ea]
- Treasured Salmon - [$150,000/ea]
- Treasured Pufferfish - [$200,000/ea]
- Treasured Clownfish - [$500,000/ea]
- Scroll of Forgotten Spells - [$750,000/ea]
- Forgotten Map of Atlantis - [$1,000,000/ea]
The Forgotten Mines:
These Mines had once held Enchanting Gem but had became lost due to the Mines being Abandoned.
- Lost Coal - [$5,600/ea]
- Lost Iron - [$5,800/ea]
- Lost Gold - [$6,000/ea]
- Lost Diamond - [$6,200/ea]
- Lost Emerald - [$6,400/ea]
- Lost Quartz - [$6,800/ea]
- Enchanted Coal - [$7,000/ea]
- Enchanted Iron - [$7,200/ea]
- Enchanted Gold - [$7,500/ea]
- Enchanted Diamond - [$7,800/ea]
- Enchanted Emerald - [$8,000/ea]
- Enchanted Quartz - [$8,500/ea]
➜ Mythical Shop:
Introducing the Mythical Shop. This will be a New Section add to the Shop that can be accessed using a Flight Beacon.
- Dupe Forger - [Warp PvP Items]
- Gem Merchant - [Warp PvP Items]
- Lake Merchant - [Warp PvP Items]
- Gem Forger - [Warp PvP Items]
- Warlock Lock Smith - [Warp PvP Items]
- Dark Zone Merchant - [Dark Zone Items]
- Infected Fish Merchant - [Dark Zone Items]
- Darkness Forger - [Dark Zone Items]
- Lost Fisherman - [Forgotten Zone Items]
- Mystic Merchant - [Forgotten Zone Items]
➜ Harvester Hoes:
Harvester Hoes are now Upgradable. To upgrade your Hoe's Level you would need to harvest Sugar Canes in order to receive tokens which can be used to Upgrade your Hoe. For each level you upgrade your hoe the Sell Price for each Sugar Cane will Increase.
As of right now, there will be only 1 hoe enchantment. As time goes on there will be more enchantments added on.
- Token Finder
- This Enchantment will Increase the number of Tokens that you will find while farming Sugar Canes.
➜ Dungeons - Abandoned Ship:
These dungeons have been said to have many stages that players can rarely complete alive.
- Sector 0 - Waiting Room
- Sector 1 - Boss #1
- Sector 2 - Parkour
- Sector 3 - Maze
- Sector 4 - Boss #2
- Sector 5 - Parkour
- Sector 6 - Guess the Code
This reward will be given to only the players that have escaped through the portal at the end.
➜ Pit of Doom:
Introducing the Pit of Doom. This event will take place in Warp PvP. Once this event starts you will have 4 Minutes to enter the Pit to have a chance of winning. After the 4 Minutes are finished a Random Player inside of the Pit will be Selected and given the reward.
➜ Event Crate:
Replacing Rank Crate will be the Event Crate.
- 3x Rolls [2x Main Rolls + 1x Bonus Roll]
- Obtainable from Events on Corrupt Realm
➜ Titan - Galactic Defender:
Introducing the Galactic Defender, Summon the Titan of Outer Galactic to the WarZone where raging Defenders will Disintegrate any Warrior that dares to Challenge it!
- Difficulty: Extreme
- Health: 2,000 's
- Weakness: ?????
➜ Minor Changes:
The following things listed below are changes that are minor.
- Blood Bath will now spawn at one of the six locations located already Warp PvP and Spawn WarZone
- The Blood Bath Summoner will now be Obtainable to summon a Blood Bath on your own time
- TNT Wands will now have Infinite Uses and has been converted to work with our New Faction Plugin
- TNT Pouches will now be in Rewards to where instead of it redeeming into your Inventory it will redeem Directly into your Faction TNT Bank
- Note: You must be in a Faction to Redeem a TNT Pouch
- The Festive Horde has made a Return and will now start summoning Automatically again for Map 10
- The Spawner Stacking Feature has been Redone and now includes a Spawner Add & Remove GUI
- The Stack Limit has been adjusted [100 Spawners Per Stack ➜ 32 Spawners Per Stack]
- Note: In order to Mine Spawners in other Claims you must be Sneaking and have a Silk Touch Pickaxe
- TNT Duping has been added back to Premium Dupe.
- Used to be Named Donator Dupe
320.1 KB Views: 19
35.6 KB Views: 19
29.6 KB Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator: