Would you like this to be implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoloIcyy

What is your suggestion?
Add vertical slime block gens.

Where would this suggestion be implemented?
Corrupt Realm [Factions]

How would this suggestion improve where it is implemented?
it would make it easier to make counter holes to fire at an enemy cannon as you can just punch the slime block and it breaks.

Extra Information (If needed)
edit: remove some of the useless gens like red sand gen and dirt gen.

Last edited:

Corwinated

Would make very little affect and just create more confusion when opening the gen bucket shop.
Already too many gen bucket types as it is.
Literally takes half a second longer to make holes otherwise.

Jewy

Erm ur a new player i would assume so, the dirt gens are for cane farms (rows) , red sand has no need unless u wanna test ur cannon and see it one shot sand

A verival slime gen would just be extremely useless and help with nothing , just punch a hole ur counters wall and place a web it's a simple as it gets , just make sure ur box is made out of obby bc it's glitchable with ceggs

SoloIcyy

Erm ur a new player i would assume so, the dirt gens are for cane farms (rows) , red sand has no need unless u wanna test ur cannon and see it one shot sand

A verival slime gen would just be extremely useless and help with nothing , just punch a hole ur counters wall and place a web it's a simple as it gets , just make sure ur box is made out of obby bc it's glitchable with ceggs
Nah it just looks cooler than sand when used for counter holes

SoloIcyy

and also, no one fucking makes cane farms they are useless on glitch.

Jewy

Well aware that there is no eco on here but that's what those gens are for

Do what comp bases are doing and use netherrack then u use a tray pick to mine the holes , ppl can't adj low on ur slits and u get multiple adj in a hit instead of having to mine all slimes urself

SoloIcyy

Well aware that there is no eco on here but that's what those gens are for

Do what comp bases are doing and use netherrack then u use a tray pick to mine the holes , ppl can't adj low on ur slits and u get multiple adj in a hit instead of having to mine all slimes urself
I guess you could do that but what if you're getting attempted all of a sudden and you need to quickly make holes and you don't have a pick, what do you do? You could buy a pick from gshop but it wouldnt be E5 so it would take a lot longer to make holes.

Jewy

That's why u have a tray pick in f chest , u fly thru or swim thru ur walls and tray it

Corwinated

I guess you could do that but what if you're getting attempted all of a sudden and you need to quickly make holes and you don't have a pick, what do you do? You could buy a pick from gshop but it wouldnt be E5 so it would take a lot longer to make holes.
Then make sure you have a pick ready at all times, it’s almost like you’re trying to find any possible way to make it so you can just use hands for everything.
Next your going to make a suggestion asking to make all blocks Insta break when punched or something.

Jewy

Yes , you would get a 5x5 hole , u space ur sand/nether pillars out by 5 blocks , so if u break a pillar u break that one and whatever is in it's line , so you get a 255 and 253 adj, meaning u can adj a little when countering and don't have to rely on only 255

Status
Not open for further replies.